Saturday, May 26, 2007

Oooo! An FO!!

I finally finished the sweater for my grand-daughter:
Pattern: Garter Pullover, Knit Simple magazine, Spring/Summer 07
Yarn: Kim by Needful Yarns. Denim blue and pink

Little rosebud buttons on the back
hold the opening shut.


On the needles right now is a tank top for my sister:



Pattern is from Knit Simple magazine, Spring/Summer 07 and the yarn is Star from Classic Elite. A cotton and spandex blend. I immediately fell in love with this tank top when I first saw it, but since Babs doesn't do tank tops, I'm doing this for Sis. It's knitting up really nice. Only a couple of inches this far in so I won't bore others with a photo of that.


The color is Coral (other sites list it as Lobster). Whichever, it's beautiful.








I have some more photos to share (Flyaway Free Jacket from Just One More Row), and some spinning (wheel and spindle). But those are for another post